What do our home nursing services include?
- Be with the patient for the required hours and take care of their physical health.
- To help the patient switch from negative affirmations to positive affirmations through counseling about their treatment
- Planning a daily, weekly and monthly care plan for the patient’s need
- Take care of patient’s food needs depending on the chart
- Regular checkups as per the medical reports
- Take care of a patient’s personal hygiene through important activities like cutting nails, proper hair care, clean clothes, etc.
Our nursing homes in Perth is a medical station for home care nurses and we assure you to provide the best for your patients in need. We take pride in having the best staff in Perth that helps us excel in our services and support our growth.
To book our home nursing service for your patient call 1300 540 495.
The Registered Nurse assists the client with wound care, needle injections, dressing, reviewing annual care plan and catheter changing.
The duty of the Assistant Nurse is to assist with personal care, showering, grooming, bed making, medication and using the hoist transfer.