Austcare have the best experienced nurses available with excellent knowledge involving the patients in their care.
They conduct clinical duties and provide their services with a holistic approach to in-home patients care.
They monitor chronic and palliative conditions with clinical scope of practice.
They provide assistance to clients with wound care and wound dressings, along with catheter change. They provide a variety of complex nursing care services and conduct annual reviews of the client care plan.
Austcare also have an Enrolled Nurse available.
Nursing Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting patients with their day-to-day care
- Helping patients with ADLS
- Assisting with wheelchair, bed-bound patients
- Accompanying patients for activity and appointments
- Serving meals and helping feed patients
- Assisting patients with performing basic such as eating, dressing and going to the toilet when necessary
- Performing household duties such as changing bed sheets,
- Meal preparation, food intake / PEG feeds.